The original 495cc BSA A7 was due for launch in 1939 but the outbreak of World War II meant it did not go into into production until 1946, the design was a typical mix of pre and post War tech, a rigid frame but with telescopic front forks. However this blend did give the bike particularly clean lines and the end result was and still is a very handsome light weight twin, with a low centre of gravity making it an easy and agile classic to ride.
This example was first registered in Buckinghamshire in 1949 and still retains it’s original number MKX 363. The previous owner acquired the bike in 2014 and completed a comprehensive restoration which has included an engine rebuild, as such the engine will requite running in as it has only covered test milage. The bike remains in first class condition and us ready to go. It is supplied with the UK V5C log book and a file of invoices for new parts used in the rebuild.