Post War production of the Tiger 100 began again in 1946 at the new Meriden plant in Warwichsire. Now fitted with new telescopic forks, and a close finned alloy cylinder barrel (from 1951) and the sprung hub frame that continued until 1954 when the first swing arm model was introduced.
This example from 1952 remains in good order but could do with some cosmetic attention. A good solid rideable machine it has recently had a full check over and is in good working order. Showing 49,665 miles it is supplied with a few old MoT’s and the current V5C registration document.