This fine UK supplied T120 was manufactured December 1965 and registered new on the 8th August 1966 to a Mr Skinner of Waltham Abbey Essex with the number SEV 4D which it retains today. A matching number bike it was the subject of restoration work in 1992 including an engine rebuild, invoices of this and other work are in closed in the history file along with a TOMCC dating cert. and its original RF60 buff logbook.
In great running order and in very nice aged but clean condition it is a fine example with a good history. It has been part of a motorcycling journalists collection until recently and is showing 1054 miles, it is also fitted with a later Triumph twin leading shoe front brake.